It was at the drop of the ball four years ago that I asked the love of my life to marry me. Never could I have imagined that I would be here now with two boys living in our nationâ€™s capitol.
As each New Year comes around, also comes a time for reflection. It is a time for reflection on what you have or have not accomplished over the past year, and also time for reflection on what you have accomplished over your life.
I am pleased with what I have accomplished with my life. I have a beautiful wife and two handsome sons. I am financially stable, and I am able to provide for my family. I am physically fit, and in good health.
It is this reflection that causes us to make New Yearâ€™s Resolutions. So here is my list.
- I will maintain all that I currently have in my life.
- I will spend more time with my family.
- I will control my temper.
- I will help out more with the housework.
- I will give more to charity.