According to him, I have made some grievous mistakes in my previous post.
1. write every day.
7. have an email address clearly displayed on your blog. sometimes people want to tell you that you rock in private.
9. use Blogger. it’s easy, it’s free; and because they are owned by Google, your blog will get spidered better, you will show up in more search results, and more people will end up at your blog. besides, all the other blogging software & alternatives pretty much suck.
13. if you havent written about sex, religion, and politics in a week youre probably playing it too safe, which means you probably fucked up on #5, in which case start a second blog and keep your big mouth shut about it this time.
25. dont use your real name.
29. dont apologize about not blogging. nobody cares. just start blogging again.
It seems that I may have some work to do. But in the spirit of
4. cuss like a sailor.
26. dont be afraid to come across as an asswipe. own your asswipeness.
Fuck You! I like what I write.