This is one of those weeks. I started Monday on track, ready for the beginning of a new work week. I got to work at 9:00 A.M. and by 9:10 A.M. everything had gone to heck. Things got back on track today, but that still leaves me two days behind.
Things that would have kept this from happening:
- Do not fly off of the handle.
- Ask questions. Wait for answers.
- Don’s assume that you know what is going on.
- If you have a problem with somebody, ask them.
- Do not go off half cocked. This is magnified considerably when you are horribly wrong in the first place.
I am sure that this happens everywhere, but that just means that it is irritating everywhere, not that I should not try and do something about it.