Our internet is back up for the first time in almost a week. We called TW this past weekend, but they will not send a technician out until tomorrow.
I think that I am going to use the wait and see approach with canceling the repairman. The last time this happened, we were back offline within an hour of canceling the appointment and it took us almost three more weeks to get the issue resolved.
I am enjoying it while it lasts.